Amazon prime video watch history delete
In this post, you will learn how to delete search history in Amazon Prime.
If you also want to know how to delete Amazon Prime Search History then this post is for you.
If you are using Amazon Prime via computer and mobile then how to delete history in both places is discussed.
Are you ready to learn how to delete Amazon Prime Watch history?
The number of users of Amazon Prime is increasing. Because Amazon Prime is a nutritious food for less money.
You can subscribe to Amazon Prime for one year for very little money.
You can also share the Amazon Prime account on many devices.
Amazon has officially announced that the Amazon Prime account can be used on all three devices at the same time.
But another post has been made for you. The post discusses how to share the Amazon Prime account on multiple devices.
Do you want to delete Amazon Prime History?
Also Read : How to share amazon prime membership
how to delete search history in amazon prime app?
First we discussed how to delete Amazon Prime Watch history on mobile.
If you are using the Amazon Prime app on your mobile, you can easily delete the Amazon Prime Watch history.You need to be logged in to Amazon Prime Prime account.
- You need to open the Amazon Prime app.
- After opening the Amazon Prime app, you have to click on the MY STUFF option.
- After clicking the My Stuff option, you have to click on the setting option.
- The app is constantly updated, which may not match the pictures that are given.
- You need to click on the settings option to find out where the settings option is in your Amazon Prime app.
- Then you need to click on the Clear Video Search History option.
- Once clicked, all search history in your Amazon Prime app will be deleted.
- You need to find the Player Video Search History option in the Amazon Prime app.
- Once you click on the option, all the search history will be cleared. If there are any future updates, you will know in this post.
- I hope I have been able to tell you how to delete Amazon Prime search history through mobile.
Amazon prime history delete on laptop windows 10
- If you use Amazon Prime from a computer or laptop, how do you delete Amazon Prime search history?
- First you need to be logged in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Click on the Amazon Prime profile.
- Then you need to click on the Account & Settings option.
- Then you will get many categories in which you have to click on the Watch History option.
- Here you will find all the Watch History Details.
- You can delete the history of your choice from here.
- If you want to delete Amazon Prime Search History from your computer, you have to work a little harder because you can’t delete Watch History together here.
- You need to delete the watch history one by one.
- In the future updates may come to delete at the same time.
- In my opinion, if you delete Amazon Prime search history from mobile, all search history will be deleted easily with one click.
How do I delete my Amazon Prime viewing history on my TV?
If you watch Amazon Prime from Smart TV. What to do if you want to delete Amazon Prime search history from smart TV.
Want to know how to delete Amazon Prime Search History in Smart TV? You can easily delete Amazon Prime search history on smart TV, follow the steps below.
There are many different methods for each smart TV. This post is about how to delete search history in MI Smart TV.
You can use this method on every smart TV. Read the full post and hope your problem is solved.
The first method is
- After turning on Smart tv, scroll down.
- You need to find recent options.
- You will get more or three dot with recent options.
- After clicking on the 3 dot option, you will get the option to delete the search history.
- After clicking Clear All option, you have to confirm.
- Then your recent history will be deleted.
Also the second method is.
- First you have to find more option.
- After clicking on more option, you have to click on the TV guide option.
- After clicking on the TV guide option, you have to click on the setting option.
- After opening the setting option, you have to find the TV guide option again.
- After clicking the TV Guide option
- You will get two types of options.
- Clear Watch History.
- Clear search history.
- You can clear two.
- Then everything will be clear on your smart TV.
- All of a sudden the way you login to the first Amazon Prime account.
- In the same way, you will be logged in to Amazon Prime account on Smart TV.
- If you log out, you will be logged in again.
- Each smart TV will have different options.
- You need to find these options in the setting options.
How to Delete Amazon Prime Search History You must have found the answer to this question. If you have any problems, you must let us know in the comment box.
And you must watch the video below because the video shows how to delete Amazon Prime search history.
Many ways to delete Amazon Prime Watch history are discussed in this post.
If you want to delete Amazon Prime Watch History from your mobile or if you want to delete Watch History from your computer.
Or if you use Smart TV, you can easily delete Amazon Prime Search History or Watch History from Smart TV. This is not going to be your problem if you have read this post in its entirety.
Because in this post, photos are added with the words of each method. So you can easily delete Amazon search history by looking at the photos.
And watching the video in this post will solve your problem. how do i delete my amazon prime viewing history
If you want to delete Amazon Prime video history, you will get various options in the setting options. Clear Watch History or Clear Search History will have such names.
You need to find out where these articles are in the Amazon Prime app. If you read this post in its entirety then hopefully your problem will be solved.
How to delete movies from amazon prime app
If you have downloaded movies in the Amazon Prime app.
How do you delete that video? This task will be done very easily if you do not know. You can complete this task in many ways. The easiest way is.
Clear the data of the Amazon Prime app, that is, all the information that was stored in the app, which was stored in your mobile storage. All that information will be deleted.
This will not harm your account. You will also find many options in the Amazon Prime app to delete videos.
Also Read: Hotstar Vip VS Hotstar Premium
amazon prime video app delete history
You can easily delete Amazon Prime search history from mobile. You need to open the Amazon Prime app.
Then you have to login to Amazon Prime account. After logging in, click on the mom stop option and you will get the settings option.
After clicking on the setting option you need to find out where the clear search history is written.
It can have different names Clear Search History Clear History. Or Delete Watch History you need to find out.
delete amazon prime video history uk
You can easily delete Amazon Prime search history. Whether you want to delete search history from mobile or from computer, you need to know first.
If you complete this post, you will know how to delete video history written separately with photo for mobile.
And if you want to delete the video history from the computer, it is written with the photo, with the help of which you can easily delete the search history.